Study at Elizabeth, you can make your stay in Australia as exciting and rewarding as you like.

Make the most of opportunities to socialise, see different parts of Australia, learn new skills and get ready for your career development. And if you need help or advice, our student support teams are there for you.


On day one of your course you will participate in an orientation program, where you will meet your student services team and your teachers.

We will explain everything you need to know about studying at Elizabeth and it is the time for new students to get to know their way around, meet their fellow students and lecturers. Orientation is also the time to get a better understanding about your following studies.

Basically, we will give you all the information you need to settle into your school and adjust to life in Australia.

What do I need to bring?

  • Your ‘Letter of Offer’
  • Your Passport
  • Your Visa

If you are an international student, you will have to bring a copy of your visa with you.

We look forward to welcoming you to Elizabeth!

Visa Information

To study in Australia you need to apply for a student visa from the Australian Government.

Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) National Code

The ESOS National Code is designed to protect your rights as an International student studying in Australia.

Student Visa Conditions

The ESOS National Code is designed to protect your rights as an International student studying in Australia.

Please contact the Department of Home Affairs (Immigration) if you have any questions regarding visa matters.

Make an enquiry with The Department of Home Affairs.

If your visa is about to expire or has expired, you should go to the My visa is about to expire or has expired webpage. Opens in a new window. It is the fastest and easiest way to resolve your immigration matter.

International Student Intervention Strategy

Currently enrolled International students are expected to complete their study within the time-frame stated on their CoE.

If there are any compelling or compassionate reasons that would interfere with your study, you are encouraged to contact Student Welfare Service as soon as possible.

CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment)

You will need a new CoE if you are unable to complete your study within the expected time-frame. You can request a new CoE by contacting the Student Services info-line +61 02 93666200 or email

Visa Extension

Student Visa Online visa application.

If you want to lodge an online visa application, you must have ImmiAccount login details

You can find out more about this on the government’s Study in Australia website.

Your spouse and children under 18 years of age may be eligible for a dependent student visa. This visa allows them to stay in Australia for the duration of your course. Your children may need to be accepted into a school before they are granted a visa.

For up-to-date information and to find out whether you are eligible to study in Australia, visit the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) website.

Health Insurance

As an International Student, it is a condition of your student visa that you have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the entire duration of your stay in Australia.

OSHC gives you access to out-of-hospital and in-hospital medical services to help you maintain your health.
More Information: